Michael Bay is an American director and producer with a net worth of $430 million. His filmography includes Bad Boys, The Rock, Armageddon, The Island, bad Boys II, Pearl Harbor, Transformers film series, Pain & Gain and 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.
Although his films are commercially successful and make a lot of money, Bay has received criticism from film critics. The commercial success of his films helped him increase his enormous net worth.
Table of Contents
Michael Bay Net Worth 2017
Michael Bay has a net worth of $430 million.
Michael Bay Earnings and Salary
|Bad Boys (1995)||$100,000|
|Pearl Harbor (2001)||$25 million|
Michael Bay Trivia
- He was considered to direct Planet of The Apes (2001) and Watchmen (2009).
- Michael was challenged by filmmaker Uwe Boll to a charity boxing match in 2008.
- He is good friends with Ben Affleck.
- Turned down the offers to direct Red Dragon (2002) and Van Helsing (2004).
- Bay owns a $50 million Gulfstream G550 jet, a Bentley, a Ferrari, an Escalade, a Lamborghini, a Range Rover and two Camaros from Transformers franchise.
Michael Bay Stats
Full Name: Michael Benjamin Bay
Birth Date: February 17, 1965
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California
Height: 6 ft 1 in
Marital Status: N/A
Wikipedia Page: Here