Peter Jackson is a New Zealand film director and producer with a net worth of $450 million. He has won 3 Academy awards including Best Director in 2003.
Jackson had directed several movies including Bad Taste, Meet the Feebles, Braindead aka Dead Alive, Heavenly Creatures, The Frighteners, The Lord of The Rings trilogy, King Kong, The Lovely Bones and The Hobbit Trilogy.
His movies especially King Kong and LOTR trilogy made a lot of money which helped increase his net worth.
Table of Contents
Peter Jackson Net Worth 2017
Peter Jackson has a net worth of $450 million.
Peter Jackson Earnings and Salary
|King Kong (2005)||$20 million + 20% of the gross|
|The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring||$10 million + gross points (this salary is for all 3 LOTR movies)|
Peter Jackson Trivia
- Peter Jackson owns 2 houses in New Zealand.
- He owns several production companies.
- Peter cites King Kong (1933) as an inspiration to become a director.
- Peter suffered the loss of both of his parents during the production of The Lord of the Rings.
- He earned about $125 million from The Lord of the Rings film series.
- Awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2014.
Peter Jackson Stats
Full Name: Sir Peter Robert Jackson
Birth Date: 31 October 1961
Birth Place: Wellington, New Zealand
Nationality: New Zealand
Profession: Director, Producer, Screenwriter
Height: 5 ft 6 in
Marital Status: Married
Partner: Fran Walsh
Wikipedia Page: Here
Google Plus: Here